Thank you for your online booking!
If you have any questions please call us directly on 1300 669 780. Very soon you will receive you Confirmation Kit with all the details you need need to get your training underway and your gear ready to trek the Kokoda Track.
A copy of this form has also been emailed to you at the email address you entered in the form. To ensure email delivery to your inbox, please add email@example.com to your email address book or email Safe List. If you do not receive our email, please check your junk box, or call our Kokoda Assist Line – 1300 669 780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re excited to have you along the Track with us! We know you will love the experience.
A NOTE REGARDING EMAIL ACCOUNTS
Hotmail, Outlook and Live email accounts now have very strict spam filtering, and as a result many legitimate emails are placed directly into email account Junk boxes. Adding email@example.com to your Safe List should ensure that you receive our emails to your inbox and not your junk box.
Not sure how to do this? Give this a try:
- Log into your Hotmail/Outlook/Live email account
- Go to the Settings (look for the gear icon top-right corner of the window) and select Options
- Look for ‘Safe and blocked senders’ and click that link
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Safe Senders list
Just a reminder, if you haven’t already paid your deposit – below are your deposit payment options:
How to pay
Pay your $600 deposit by PayPal – its safe, secure and our preferred payment option. An additional $16.30 will be charged for PayPal payments to cover the cost of credit card and PayPal fees for this service. That makes a total deposit payment of $616.30.
2. Direct Deposit:
Back Track Adventures QLD
BSB: 014 240
Account: 371 419 046
Please allow 24 hours for your payment to process into our bank account.
Back Track Adventures
Please post to:
Back Track Adventures
PO Box 132
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
4. Credit Card
If you prefer we can contact you to make a payment by credit card. Additional fees to cover the cost of
credit card payments will be added to your deposit payment as per the percentage rates below:
• Visa/Mastercard – 1.5%
• American Express (AMEX) – 2.0%
If you have any questions at anytime about your trek, training, gear or anything, big or small, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here to help.
Welcome aboard and thank you for choosing Back Track Adventures.
Extend your stay in PNG
Back Track offer several short-stay post- or pre-Kokoda activities:
Wild River Fishing
- 1 day and 3 day / 2 night fishing trips available
- suitable for 1 to 4 people or small groups
- suitable fishing for beginners through to experts
- Black Bass, Barramundi, Finger Mark, Mangrove Jack and Trevally
- Let us arrange everything for you, then relax and fish the estuaries near Port Moresby
- Find out more about Wild River Fishing
Loloata Island Resort
- Great for couples, or anyone looking to relax for a couple of days before returning home
- Relax, snorkel, dive, fish or get a tan
- Easy access from Port Moresby
- Let us arrange everything for you, so you can relax and rest after your Kokoda Track trek
- Find out more about Loloata Island Resort
- Learn more about Australian WW2 history
- Explore tropical islands and unique flora and fauna
- Learn more about Milne Bay
We’re excited to have you along! We know you will love the experience.