There are no hidden costs when you trek the Kokoda Track with Back Track Adventures.
- Professional Australian Trek Leader
- Experienced Local Head guide
- Management Team and Trek crew from villages along the Track
- One-way scheduled domestic flight
- 2 nights accommodation in Port Moresby, Twin-share including breakfast
- International airport arrival and departure transfers in Port Moresby
- 11-day comprehensive program with a 9-day/8-night sensible Trek Itinerary
- Satellite Phone for emergency use.
- Comprehensive history briefings at all war sites. We trek the wartime Track.
- Respecting the local villages and crew by observing the Sabbath
- All necessary land transport in PNG
- 10 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 8 delicious dinners.
- Fresh, nutritious meals prepared daily whilst trekking by our expert cook and kitchen crew.
- All personal eating utensils
- 8nights accommodation along the Track, in your own individual, spacious, insect proof 2-man tent, which we provide, carry, set-up and take down each day for you.
- All camp fees
- Trek permits
- All meals and camp fees for your amazing trek crew, plus, crew travel allowance, wages
- Memorial service conducted on the summit of Brigade Hill
- 1:1 ratio client to crew
- All emergency equipment including ropes, bush knives and axe, for use by our trained, expert crew
- Visit to Bomana War Cemetery
- Entrance fees to Japanese Forest Fort at Eora Creek, Con’s Rock, mortar and grenade dump above Templetons, and Brigade Hill.
- Commemorative embroidered trekking shirt
- Kokoda Certificate of Achievement
- Access to free weekend training hikes to prepare for the challenge ahead
- Comprehensive Confirmation Pack issued on booking which includes a detailed Information Guide to ensure you’re prepared.
- Qualified agents to assist with your Travel Insurance and any stopovers or extensions in PNG after your trek.
- Kokoda Assist line 1300 669 780. Professional guidance and assistance available for any questions big or small.
- $10,000,000 – Tour Operators Public liability insurance with Lloyds of London for your additional peace of mind;
- Back Track Adventures is a fully licensed Travel Agent and Tour Operator and members of the:
– Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA)
– ATAS Travel accredited
– Kokoda Tour Operators Association (KTOA)
– Kokoda Track Authority (KTA)
Trek Package with International flight also includes:
- Return, fully flexible, group airfare international flights, economy class from Sydney, Brisbane or Cairns with Air Niugini.
- Plus all the inclusions listed above.